Thanks to Angela, it's Friday High Five. Come join the fun and check out the rules. Then see other blogging High Fives.
- Twelve strangers can sit in a small room for a week and find something to talk about other than the trial, which they aren't allowed to talk about.
- I'm supposed to have my septic tank cleaned every two years...let's see, the last time mine was cleaned was....never. Now I'm afraid to do it...or not to do it.
- Cleaning air ducts should be done every five years...let's see, the last time mine were cleaned was...never. But I did have them cleaned a month after jury duty.
- A "not for profit" organization CAN make a profit. Hum? How does that work again?
- Homeschooling parents, public school teachers and private school teachers can all sit in the same room for a week and actually have an intelligent and unemotional conversation about the advantages and disadvantages of ways to educate children.